Begin your U.S. visa application online. (Picture: Polka Dot Images/Polka Dot/Getty Photos )
Ukrainians trying to go to the united states of america need certainly to leap through several hoops making it happen – a 11-hour journey, seven-hour time distinction and visa application included. If you are intending to go to the united states of america as a tourist, you need the B-2 visa for leisure travel. Unfortuitously, the B-2 visa application process is not precisely a stroll within the park.
Confirm You’re a Tourist
The U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act, which regulates visitation towards the united states of america, legitimately presumes that most tourist visa candidates plan to immigrate to your U.S. and helps make the applicants accountable for showing otherwise.
If you want that B-2 visa, you will need to show your united states of america visit is temporary and also you’re maybe not planning to immigrate long-lasting. To work on this, you need to show that:
- Your U.S. journey is short-term, such as for example for business, leisure or hospital treatment.
- Your see is actually for a certain and restricted period of time.
- The funds are had by you to pay for your costs if you are traveling in the us.
- You’ve got a residence, along with social and financial ties, outside the united states of america, which would make fully sure your return from your own journey.
You will need to gather the after documents to offer proof you are a tourist rather than an intending immigrant:
- Evidence of earnings, income tax re payments or ownership of home or a small business.
- An itinerary of the travel plans, and just about every other facts about your planned trip.
- A page from your own company that details your situation, income, just how long you have been used as well as your holiday time.
- Any unlawful or court public records that pertain to an arrest or conviction anywhere, even though you’ve currently finished your phrase or been pardoned.
If you should be pupil, consider bringing your transcripts or proof of economic support to show your pupil status. Performing adults might bring a page from their manager along side current pay slips. If you are visiting a relative, bring copies of the relative’s evidence of status in the usa, and when you have formerly checked out the usa, bring documents that help your immigration or visa status from that journey.
Finish the applying
Demonstrating you’re a tourist is not also a part that is official of visa application process. When you have collected evidence that is sufficient show that you will be maybe perhaps maybe not, in reality, likely to emigrate through the Ukraine towards the united states of america, you are going to nevertheless need to get and complete all the necessary products for the B-2 visa.
Remember that the usa frequently combines the B-2 visa because of the B-1 visa, which will be legitimate for site site site visitors traveling on business. Both visas require which you distribute the application that is following:
- A non-immigrant visa electronic application, also called the DS-160. The U.S. can be visited by you Travel Docs site to have the kind.
- A passport that is valid an termination date which is at least 6 months beyond your planned see towards the united states of america. Each person must submit an application if your passport includes more than one person.
- One passport picture, size 2 x 2 ins. Your face should be focused within the framework along with your eyes showing, while the history needs to be white or off-white without having any shadows. Do not protect that person or mind, and keep an all-natural expression that is facial.
- A receipt showing you’ve pa >
Whenever finishing the DS-160 type, remember that you need to fill it down in English with English-language figures, except if you are expected to deliver your complete name in your indigenous alphabet. The application form is online, so observe that for more than 20 consecutive minutes, your session will expire and you may have to start over if you stop working on it. Answer all of the relevant concerns as totally and accurately that you can, or perhaps you may need to reschedule your visa meeting visit and commence your visa application procedure from scratch.
Whenever you’ve finished the DS-160, print the barcode application web page to submit along with your visa application.
Make and Go To Your Visit
Being a B-2 applicant through the Ukraine, you need to schedule a non-immigrant visa meeting visit because of the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv. Appointments are without any cost and Monday that is available through beginning at 8 a.m.
So that you can schedule your visit because of the embassy, you will need:
- Your passport quantity
- Your Raiffeisen Bank Aval receipt number.
- The barcode quantity from your DS-160 verification web web page. The barcode ought to be 10 digits.
Yourself, your current passport and all old passports, as well as all the application items and supporting documents you’ll need when you arrive for your interview appointment, make sure to bring a printed copy of your appointment letter, your DS-160 confirmation page, a recent photograph of.
When you have additional concerns when it comes to embassy, you can easily e-mail it in Ukranian, Russian or English or contact the embassy’s call center through Skype.